Foami Crafts: How to make "bull's eye" foami costers
GROUP: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
- Foami (Two colors, More if you want)
- Draw and cut a large Circle on the foamy color you want for the bottom, in this case I am using green.
- Draw and cut a large Circle on the foamy color you want for the top of the coaster, in this case I am using orange.
- Draw and cut a medium size circle inside of the large orange circle and make a large ring.
- Take the medium circle you cut out and draw and cut a smaller circle.
- Glue on the large orange ring to the large green circle.
- Glue on the small circle in the center.
Girls Crafts, Boy’s Crafts, For Dad, Decorating, For Mom, Gifts To Give, Functional, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com