Foami Crafts: How to make "bull's eye" foami costers
LEVEL: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
DIFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
- Foami (Two colors, More if you want)
- Draw and cut a large Circle on the foamy color you want for the bottom, in this case I am using green.
- Draw and cut a large Circle on the foamy color you want for the top of the coaster, in this case I am using orange.
- Draw and cut a medium size circle inside of the large orange circle and make a large ring.
- Take the medium circle you cut out and draw and cut a smaller circle.
- Glue on the large orange ring to the large green circle.
- Glue on the small circle in the center.
Girls Crafts, Boy’s Crafts, For Dad, Decorating, For Mom, Gifts To Give, Functional, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY www.simplekidscrafts.com
Adult supervision is always required when making crafts with children. Click here to view security tips when making crafts with children.