Kids Crafts Recipe: PapierMâché
Pre-K + TIME:
Less than 30 Minutes LEVEL:
- 2 cups cold water
- 4 spoons of white glue
- 1-1/2 cups of flour*
- Newspapers cut into small strips
- Additional Materials:
- Paint Brush
- Paint of various colors
- MIX Water and glue in a large bowl.
- ADD in flour gradually until it has a paste-like consistency.
- COAT your mold* with a thin layer of the mixture using the paint brush.
- APPLY the small paper strips to the mold.
- REPEAT the coating process three times until mold is well coated.
- LET the mold dry for about 1 to 2 hours or until mold has harden
- PAINT mold with desired designs
CATEGORIES: All Arts And Crafts
, Children Projects
, Crafts Recipes