Easy Crafts For Kids: How to make a king / prince crown for
LEVEL: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
DIFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
- -Glue (Tacky Glue or Hot Glue Gun)
- -Plastic Gold Coins (replacement glitter and Glue)
- -Silver ribbon (replacement foil paper strip)
- -Poster Board
- Cut a poster board strip of about 22 inches in length and 6 inches in height(length depending on the measurement of your child’s head).
- Glue one end on the strip and attach it to the other end forming a circle.
- Cut of triangles from the circle forming the top of the crown.
- Place a coin below each peak on the crown.
- Pour glue along the bottom of the crown.
- Attach silver band at the bottom of the crown.
Cardboard, Party Crafts, Boy’s Crafts, Handmade Toys, Games, Functional, Fashion, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY www.simplekidscrafts.com
TEXT BY www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY www.simplekidscrafts.com
Adult supervision is always required when making crafts with children. Click here to view security tips when making crafts with children.