Easy Crafts For Kids: How to make a king / prince crown for
GROUP: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
- -Glue (Tacky Glue or Hot Glue Gun)
- -Plastic Gold Coins (replacement glitter and Glue)
- -Silver ribbon (replacement foil paper strip)
- -Poster Board
- Cut a poster board strip of about 22 inches in length and 6 inches in height(length depending on the measurement of your child’s head).
- Glue one end on the strip and attach it to the other end forming a circle.
- Cut of triangles from the circle forming the top of the crown.
- Place a coin below each peak on the crown.
- Pour glue along the bottom of the crown.
- Attach silver band at the bottom of the crown.
Cardboard, Party Crafts, Boy’s Crafts, Handmade Toys, Games, Functional, Fashion, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
TEXT BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com