Recycled Kids Crafts: How to make bug habitat / Bug Barn wit
GROUP: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
- 1 Quaker Box (recycled)
- Masking Tape
- Paint (blue, or any color you like)
- Mesh / Netting
- Poster board (optional for decoration)
- ribbon or lace
- Paint Brush
- Cut horizontally into the box for about 2/3 of the box
- Take the mesh and measure over the opening and cut any excess
- Tape the expose edges from the box. Make sure your tape covers both the inner and outer edges.
- Tape the mesh into the box and make sure you are covering every single surface you cut into
- Paint (this might take several coats
- depending on your paint quality
- and the glossy finish on the box.
- One quick trick is to put tape in the entire box so you will be painting the
- tape and not the box).
- Decorate inside of the box by using poster board.
- Make a hole on the Cover
- Pass a string through the hole on the cover and secure.
Boy’s Crafts, Seasonal: Spring, Seasonal: Summer, Recycling, Handmade Toys, Functional, Easy, Animals, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
TEXT BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com