Children Arts and Crafts Recipe: How to Make Colored Clean M
Pre-K + TIME:
Less than 30 Minutes LEVEL:
This recipe is perfect for toddlers and Pre-schoolers. It will allow them to test their sensory responses, have messy fun, but keep their hands clean. It is a variation of the traditional Clean Mud recipe that My son and I came up with. We hope you like it!
- 1/4 Bar of soap grated. (Ivory Soap has always best for us)
- 1/2 a roll of toilet paper
- Warm water
- Food Coloring
- Grate about 1/4 of the soap in a container.
- Add enough to melt the soap, until soap has a gooey consistency.
- Add a few of the food coloring drops into the mix.
- Ask you child to help you tear up about half of the toilet paper.
- Slowly mix in the toilet paper into the mix, until you have a gooey but firm consistency.
CATEGORIES: Tissue Paper Crafts
, All Arts And Crafts
, Children Projects
, Crafts Recipes