Pompom Crafts: How to make a pompom chicken
GROUP: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
- 4 yellow pompoms (1 large , 1 medium, 2 small)
- 1/2 orange pipe cleaner
- 1 small piece of red foami or felt
- googly eyes
- # Take the pipe cleaner and cut it in half to form the legs!
- # Using the foami piece, cut a triangle for the beak and cut the crest of chicken.
- # Form the legs with pipe cleaners.
- # Glue the large pompon to the the medium
- # Glue the small pom-poms on the sides like wings.
- # Attach the legs
- # Glue the eyes, beak and crest to the head.
Pom Poms, Seasonal: Summer, School Crafts, Fashion, Animals, Recycling, Gifts To Give, Functional, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, crafts
PHOTO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com