Recycled Kids Crafts: How to make sponge Stamps for Kids
GROUP: Pre-K +
TIME: Less than 30 Minutes
Easy Sponge Set for small children. The total cost of this set was 1 dollar. I also looked at sets at the pay store the cheapest was 5 dollars. If you make this toy not only will you make your own set not only will you cost on costs but you will have fun with your child experimenting with shapes and sizes.
- Bottle Caps (Recycled)
- Recycled Empty Water, Milk or Detergent bottles (flat walls)
- Glue Gun
- Draw the desired shape on the sponge.
- Cut out the shape.
- Cut a flat piece of plastic from an empty water, milk or detergent bottle.
- Glue the shape unto the piece of plastic.
- Cut around the shape.
- Place a bottle cap as a handle on top of the plastic.
- Related Post:
- Easy Crafts For Kids:Make your own gift wrapping paper
Seasonal: Fall, Seasonal: Summer, Recycling, Handmade Toys, Games, Functional, Easy, All Arts And Crafts, Children Projects, crafts
PHOTO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
TEXT BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com
VIDEO BY: www.simplekidscrafts.com